Woah

I am invisible! I woke up this morning and realized I was invisible. I decided not be scared and take advantage of it. First on my list was helping police officers catch criminals. I’m invisible so it’s quite helpful when it comes to catching them. After I finished helping the police I headed over to barns and noble. I know stealing is bad but I had just helped the police and barns and noble has so many books. Once I got to barns and noble I made sure nobody was watching since seeing flying books would be creepy. Then I got all the books on my wishlist and ran out of there. Last on my list was getting a new dog. I know that I could easy do that any day but my parents say we don’t need another dog even though we only have one. So I headed over to the nearest dog shelter and got a German shepherd, husky, Great Dane, chihuahua, and a labradoodle. I got all the dogs and wanted and went straight home to surprise my parents with our new pets. Since I would be invisible they would only be able to see the dogs and they will have no choice but to keep them. So that’s I would do if I were invisible!